Europa-List: Rough River, Sept. 17-19

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River, Sept. 17-19
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 21:22:22

To all those planning to attend,

Jeff R. , perhaps others, and I have been wondering if there would be
support for some kind of meeting during the weekend where topics of
interest might be presented and discussed. Jeff has asked me to raise
this question on list.

Bud Y. has some info on spar mods for the motor glider wing, re-
fueling safety, new props from Airmaster, and other topics of
interest. Speaking only for myself, I'd like to see an opportunity
(for anyone who cares to) to present relevant Europa issues or
experiences to the group.

To do this and not infringe on the opportunities for flying, aircraft
display, one on one conversations, and general camaraderie may be
challenging.

One question re: a group meeting is: By what time will all have
arrived? Is anyone planning to arrive Saturday?...when?

Before any substantive effort is made (say, securing a meeting room at
the Lodge [for when?] ), some robust feedback on these ideas...and
other ideas...would be most welcome...this will definitely be a group-
planning-effort.

What say you?

Fred

PS: Even the best laid plans are subject to weather...but for the sake
of discussion, let's assume CAVU conditions will prevail.