Europa-List: Uploaded "The Europa" 32-minute video (circa 2000) to Youtu

Subject: Europa-List: Uploaded "The Europa" 32-minute video (circa 2000) to Youtube
From: Luc Michaud <rambug@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:36:07
Hello all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I found that intro video about the
Europa that I had ordered in 2000.  I feel it`s a great video, so I checked
with Europa-Aircraft.com and they gave me the green light to upload it to
Youtube.

The first part can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EYAQsVWCMs

The 2nd part is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W4foTmO6SY

The 3rd and last part is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyfLJJ5TYBs (just
about completed now).

I presume that you have all seen this video quite often before; my targeted
audience is my friends and colleagues that are so curious about my new
Europa monowheel (Jim Stoveken's A059, being transformed from N202Y to
C-GLOB).

By the way, I had 2 full inches of extra length in my garage for A059 on its
trailer. So, with the spinner in place, we are talking of 19'6" on the
trailer.

Best regards,

Luc