Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River Up-date #7

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River Up-date #7
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:45:08

Hi All,
Im resending everyone this list to hopefully excite you about the up
and coming Europa Fly-in on September 17th 18th at The Rough River
state park in KY. The hotel has just sent me a list of everyone
registered for those nights and I can't help but notice only about
half on the list below have registered. I would encourage you, if you
haven't  to do so as soon as possible. They have no more rooms but
they do have cabins. This should be the largest gathering of Europa's
ever in the USA.  If you need some more info feel free to e-mail me
off list. If your name is not on the below list but you are coming let
us know and we'll get you on.
Looking forward to seeing you all next month.
Best Regards,
Jeff Roberts.  N128LJ Gold Rush.