Europa-List: Warp Blades for an Airmaster AP332 For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Warp Blades for an Airmaster AP332 For Sale
From: Brad Shafer <bshafer@extremenetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:08:40

For sale - 3 Warp Drive Blades from an Airmaster AP332 Propeller. One of the
blades
was damaged during shipping. The set of 3 was sent back to Airmaster for
inspection. The damaged blade could be repaired by removing an inch at the tip.
The other two blades are fine and in good shape. I can provide the supporting
email from Airmaster. I choose to replace the blades instead. The set can be
used as a backup set or with reduced diameter as a performance modification or
enhancement.
Brad

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11030.m43.l1123/7?euid=7cd18eb16b724daf8b3d7d3cb816c0db&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Febaymotors%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D160466036888%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AMOTORS%3A1123

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary
material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except
by or on behalf of the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmittal
in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments
and all copies, whether electronic or printed.