RE: Europa-List: EIS problem identified

Subject: RE: Europa-List: EIS problem identified
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 02:01:58

Bud=2C

I am just a little bit confused. Should I order a type J thermocouple from
Sandy ? And the VDO ? It is a German make rated at 150C with the appropriat
e thread=2C I think 10mm.

My original notes have pin 4 white and pin 17 red for cht no. 1.  I had an
early EIS=2C so maybe Grand Rapids made some wiring changes since then.

For coolant I have white/brown on pin 24.

Karl