Europa-List: Looking for a full-time 1-week Europa monowheel flight trai

Subject: Europa-List: Looking for a full-time 1-week Europa monowheel flight training
From: Luc Michaud <rambug@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:10:48
        session

Hello gents,

Now that I have purchased my Europa monowheel, I'd like to get trained to
fly such a beast.

As I do not know how long it will take before my machine is deemed airworthy
in Canada, I'm looking for someone that could provide me with a "crash
course" ;) on their Europa monowheel.
eally I would need to be able to log these hours, as I am sure my insurer
would love me dearly for this.

I do need to practice the take-offs and landings quite a bit, so maybe it
wouldnt be ideal if you want us to go on a cross-country.  I give lots of
extra points for training in Canada by someone with an instructor rating.

I have just renewed my pilot's license, and have not piloted in well over 10
years.  I used to fly C152 and gliders, and do not have a lot of hours
logged on either.

I'm willing to take a week off for that endeavor, sometime after the end of
July 2010.  You name your spot, your price, your time and... ...well I gotta
check anyways with my various bosses (job, wife, banker, etc.)  ;)

I'm awaiting your proposals.

Regards,

Luc