RE: Europa-List: Europa Club - Fuel Capacitance Guage Mod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Club - Fuel Capacitance Guage Mod
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:49:37

Yep, good mod to do. I used the Westach probes but connected to a Dynon 180.
You can buy them from Pete Smoothy at Airworld but they are not genuine
Westach and look identical but work in a different way so you will need to
use the gauges provided. This problem took me some time to work out till I
discovered only the genuine item would work with the Dynon. If you also
incorporate a Floscan you can dispense with the sight tube.

Rich

G-CEIW