Europa-List: Thanks for attending the Wickenby wheels and Wings 2010 eve

Subject: Europa-List: Thanks for attending the Wickenby wheels and Wings 2010 event.
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:32:16

I would like to thank Richard Holden with his bird and Bob Hitchcock  with
G-BYSA for supporting our event sorry we didn't meet up Bob) Obviously the
weather on Saturday was very detrimental but we had good gate sales. Gerald
Cooper UK Aerobatic Champ and seventh in the world rankings gave us a
stunning display and the Liverpool Modelers club flew a Victor and two
Lancasters the Victor sound was very appropriate but whilst the Lancasters
looked the part too the sound was somewhat lacking !
However when we had the "City of Sheffield Real Lanc doing about half a
dozen fly pasts doing almost a "wing over" there was no doubting it's
authenticity.
However where were the rest of you ?   or daren't you venture North of
Watford!
Please put us down for next year.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG