Re: Europa-List: Popham International flyin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Popham International flyin
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:14:25
Don't worry Graham - it was great to see you again and glad you enjoyed
yourself. Hopefully it will encourage others from the Europa clan to
come to future events.
Kind regards to all and thank you to everyone for their kind comments.
It was a pleasure to see everyone and to enjoy your company.
Steve Pitt and son David.