Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Intercooler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Intercooler
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:46:31

Hi Franz,
Very interesting. Have you tried this sealing off the intercooler up at high
altitude? I think the cooler should be doing more "work" the higher you are
cruising?
I don't have an airbox temp sensor, but I wish I could repeat your test
below. I too have the factory setup installed. You pose some interesting
questions on the installation. I wonder if air is flowing though the cooler
---From the naca inlet as designed?

Kevin