Europa-List: Garmin 430

Subject: Europa-List: Garmin 430
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:02:07
Hi Guys,

A friend of mine phone me this evening to ask me if I would ask around to

see if any builder was looking to buy a Garmin 430.  The unit is brand new
,
has never been run and is still in it's box.

He is currently building a Vans RV6 and was going to use the 430 as his

backup radio!  He has a 530 installed in the panel alread!

He is looking for around =A33,500 for it which is a fair price bearing in

mind they are well over =A34k.

Anyone interested, please let me know and I will give you his number.

kind regards

Trev Pond
G-LINN