Re: Europa-List: XS Wing/Fuse Fairings on a Classic??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Wing/Fuse Fairings on a Classic??
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:38:36
Tony=0AXS wing is same section but slightly longer span. I think the root w
ill be the same.=0AHowever imho Fred Klein's wing root fairings are the way
 to go. Bit more work but worth it. =0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A_______________
_________________=0AFrom: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>=0ATo: eur
opa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Tuesday, 25 May, 2010 23:31:11=0ASubject: Eu
ropa-List: XS Wing/Fuse Fairings on a Classic??=0A=0A--> Europa-List messag
e posted by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>=0A=0AGidday,=0AI am wo
ndering if the profile of the XS is much different from the classic, meanin
g the Europa factory supplied fairings won't fit properly?? I can't imagine
 there is much if any difference, as I imagine the XS was moulded off a goo
d classic wing, but I don't know specifically, only surmising. So, if anyon
e can help me out I'd appreciate it.=0AReg=0ATony Renshaw=0ASydney Aussie