Re: Europa-List: Europa Length re 20' container

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Length re 20' container
From: duanefamly@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 02:00:21

Tony,

I have an XS in a conventional gear configuration and a Jab 3300 with the
 associated FWF kit. With that in mind, I measured furthest portion of the
 tailwheel to the tip of the spinner measured 18 ft 10 inches. And from th
e furthest portion of the rudder to the tip of the spinner measured 19 ft
 8 1/4 inches.
I guess you could remove the spinner and rudder to get some extra room for
 shifting. Good luck.

Mike Duane
Redding, California