Europa-List: Electrics- Help requested for Electrics Bill of Material

Subject: Europa-List: Electrics- Help requested for Electrics Bill of Material
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 03:21:43

Having finished the bottom fuselage I am now starting work on the top. This
brings
me in contact with something I have managed to avoid so far- electrics. This
revolves around the fact that I know b....r all about it, let alone for
aircraft.
But now I can't put it off any more. Wiring the trim motor, antenna, ceiling
panel etc.

Not knowing where to start I have request. Does anyone have, or would be able to
make, a rough Bill of Material for the stuff I would need, so that I could order
that in one go and have it available as "as required" material? Things like
wiring, connectors, fasteners, ty-raps, grommets, whatever.

I know it will depend on what I put in but basically I am looking for a minimum
setup, albeit with Dynon Efis and wing leveler. The most important thing is
getting
started so I am not looking for 100% accuracy at this stage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can also be reached off line at j.glazeneratplanet.nl

Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=44165&g2_GALLERYSID=235076301ceb499110f606bc2891bd0e