Europa-List: Outriggers

Subject: Europa-List: Outriggers
From: jim.naylor@talktalk.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:56:42
=0AYes both went within a short distance, I was not the pi
lot at the time, one of our syndicate was flying it, fortu
nately a very experienced and capable pilot.  =0APort failed
first causing a swing to the left, he managed to correct t
he swing then the starboard one snapped. It was towards the
end of the roll out, so the engine was at idle power and
 no other damage was sustained.  =0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AJim=0A =0ADo
I read this right =93 both legs failed on the same l
anding?=0A =0ANo damage done I hope?=0A =0ARegards=0A =0Apete=0A=0A
=0A