Re: Europa-List: Firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:52:41

AS markets a stainless steel firewall kit.=C2- In it they give you about
a square yard of SS sandwich material and a tube of adhesive.=C2- You fir
st cut patterns from cardboard, then cut the SS material with scissors, the
n use the adhesive to bond it to the firewall.=C2- It is actually about a
 2 hour job and quite easy.=C2- However, there is a "gotcha."=C2- Be ve
ry careful of the SS material once you have cut it.=C2- It is VERY SHARP
and will cut your hands to ribbons if you are not careful.

Jim Puglise A-283