RE: Europa-List: Fire extinguishers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fire extinguishers
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:33:12
Hi! Steven
I posted an item on this a while ago.  This type of extinguisher is not
likely to have the harmful gas in it and is therefore cleared from the
CAA
edict.
However the manufacturers did say it should be services and will be
considered obsolete at 10 years!.  =85.I=92m =93 sailing on regrdles=94
Regards
Bob Harrison.

  _____