Europa-List: Le Touquet

Subject: Europa-List: Le Touquet
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:23:23

Just a reminder to UK and near European pilots that the fly out to Le
Touquet happens on Sat 1 May. Hopefully by then the volcanic dust will have
gone away ( but I trust not to our friends over the pond!)
        This is a fun day out for experienced pilots. We generally rent
bicycles and trundle into town to have a great lunch and buy the odd French
tart before returning. It is also designed to provide full support for first
timers to lose their channel virginity. Anyone interested contact me and I
will send you a full briefing sheet, which covers everything you might want
to know (except where to find the best French tarts!)
Regards, David Joyce, Europa Club Trips & Outings Coordinator