Europa-List: Tirade

Subject: Europa-List: Tirade
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:43:27
        I made a previous message about the US Secretary of Homeland Defence
suspecting me of a threat because I wanted to get two Chinese spring
plungers for my battery switches and plunge the country into darkness. Never
a "thank-you" for standing Readiness at Christmastime to patrol the northern
border against the Red Hordes to the north - [8 years in NORAD].
        An end run around this lady is my only hope - if there's space.  If
you can help me in any way, I promise not to equip my Europa with attack
plungers, nor reveal any details.
Cheerfully, Ferg
PS: I don't want to stir up the black helicopters, so tread softly.