Europa-List: Effects of Flaps and Ailerons on Pitch Trim

Subject: Europa-List: Effects of Flaps and Ailerons on Pitch Trim
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 22:18:20
Hi All,

Ok, you know what they say about dumb questions. Are my flaps reflexed
too far (up) if I have to dial in 2 marks of nose down trim for straight
and level flight or am I thinking backwards?  I rechecked the weight and
balance as well as the stabilator and anti servo limits and they are all
good. I was thinking maybe just the indicator needed adjusting but the
tabs are aligned with the stabs. and the stabs. are aligned with the
fuselage molding, and the indicator is on zero. Not sure whats going on
for sure. It flies ok but if the tabs aren't aligned it can't be clean
and efficient. Any thoughts?  I figure it's got to be ailerons or flaps.
Had to get back home today before I had time to investigate further.
Just need some reenforcing thoughts from you experts.
Troy Maynor
Europa Monowheel Classic
Flying