Re: Europa-List: Mod 67 and Factory

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 67 and Factory
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:08:57
William, Are you in the UK? I have the door molding If you want-them for
=A320 each.=0A-=0A==================
===0A=0AThank You=0ARichard Wheelwright=0A=0A========
=============0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________
________=0AFrom: William McClellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>=0ATo: "Europa-Li
st@matronics.com" <Europa-List@matronics.com>=0ASent: Thu, 8 April, 2010 19
:28:43=0ASubject: Europa-List: Mod 67 and Factory=0A=0A--> Europa-List mess
age posted by: William McClellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>=0A=0AI am wanting
to do Mod 67, cockpit width increase, but haven't been able to get any resp
onse back from the factory.- Anyone know what is going on with the factor
y not responding?- Really the only parts I need are the moldings, F35P, F
35S, F36P and F36S, and I could complete the mod.- I have already done th
e alteration to the door shoot bolt push arm.- =0AThanks,=0ABill McClella