Re: Europa-List: Has anyone run aft battery cables through footwell?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Has anyone run aft battery cables through footwell?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 03:58:12

Ron,

I haven't done it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Apr 7, 2010, at 0:19, rparigoris wrote:

> I have an aft mounted Odyssey PC545 on my 914 XS Monowheel. In order to make
instrument module more user friendly to remove, it makes a lot of sense in my
situation to run my negative #4 aluminium clad cable (.425" on diameter that is
on the port side of fuse) along the top outboard side of the port footwell,
then into engine compartment.