Europa-List: Europa Kit half done

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Kit half done
From: Martin Boyle <martinboyle53@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:51:31
Hi
I am in Australia and know of a Europa Mono Wheel that is as per the
photo on the web site and is for sale at a reasonable price .
I have listed the site below.
Thanks Martin Boyle

Reference:  [001661-AEROCOF661]

Hi Martin

Thanks for your enquiry. We have quite a lot of info on the web
regarding
the project.

Advertisment in our club E-magazine
http://www.espinner.net/espinner_7/europa_project.htm

Builders Details, builders log, Photos.
http://www.geol.utas.edu.au/europa/

If you want any further technical information, please refer to Andrew
Richardson, email Andrew.Richardson@polytechnic.tas.edu.au.

The aircraft has been built rigorously and is in good condition.
Basically
it requires a finishing off job of engine, instruments, internal
fittings
and paint.

It owes the club and syndicate many tens of thousands of dollars but we
are
serious about wanting to sell this project and will consider reasonable
offers even though less than the price that was paid for the kit, and
even
not getting anything for the work that has been done. Please contact
myself
or Andrew if you wish to make an offer.

Regards
Graeme Martin