Europa-List: Naca Vents

Subject: Europa-List: Naca Vents
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:46:47

A few weeks back someone was asking for the factory instructions for fitting
the NACA ventilators. I looked at the time but didn't find my instructions
where I thought they should be. However, looking for something else I have
just come across them!
        The lower front corner of the ventilator should be on the Fuselage
join line . The back vertical edge should be 6.25 ins/160mm in front of the
front edge of the door. Could scan complete instructions to anyone still
needing them> Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ