Europa-List: Stage 1 Parts For offer

Subject: Europa-List: Stage 1 Parts For offer
From: flying farmer <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:58:30

Fellow Builders,

                   I have a surplus Stage 1 Kit available. I have decided to
split
it up into vireos parts, as this may appeal to some builders.

As I originally started building My Europa Aircraft and only purchased Stage one
---From the factory. On completion of stage one, I purchases the rest of my kit
(Sage 1, 2 & 3) from another builder who had never started his build This gave
me a surplus stage 1 Kit.

I have Put the Items on EBay, as this way It give someone the chance to perches
the Items separately if desired. The Links are below. You ca contact me off Line
rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk

Torque Tube
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120549643082&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Port Aileron