Europa-List: Free Paint Kit

Subject: Europa-List: Free Paint Kit
From: Richard Churchill-Coleman <richard.churchillcoleman@sky.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:17:56
Dear Listers,

Time has crept up on me and I have realised that the Europa Factory epoxy
paint that I received with my kit has technically expired - the component
tins are dated between 10/09 and 12/09.  They've remained sealed and at
roomish temperature for the period and I understand that generally they are
good for about 6 months at least after the technical shelf life.  However,
there is no hope whatsoever of me being ready to paint inside 18 months and
probably more like 48!!

So, the paint is going to waste and if anyone is ready to paint their Europa
and happy to collect or bear the shipping costs then they are welcome to the
paint kit.

Just let me know - preferably off list.  If the offer seems popular then
I'll post back on list when the paint has been taken up by someone.

Richard C-C

G-RPCC 912 Mono
Near Southampton, UK if anyone wants to collect.