Europa-List: Only partly off topic....

Subject: Europa-List: Only partly off topic....
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:44:58
I quote:

"Hi Bob,
It means that UK Public Transport Operators have an exemption to operate
with the older altimeters that are not approved under JAR OPS.
The altimeters that comply with ICAO and JAR OPS 1 are the counter
drum-pointer display which display digital altitude with the resolution of
100ft.
What does it mean to you.......
Nothing,
You are not public transport operating under an Air Operators Certificate.
You do not operate your aircraft under JAR OPS......  there's lucky.
Regards,  Mike"

        May I be the first to vote Mike Parkin as ideal applicant for both
Prime Minister of Canada, Premier of the Province of Ontario, Regional
Chairman of Halton and Mayor of Burlington - our FOUR levels of
"government".
        Ferg
now Europa Classic registering as C-FFGG