Europa-List: Europa Parts

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Parts
From: bberube@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:57:27

Europa Builders,

Flight Crafters has several Europa parts that may be of use to builders.

1  CS10 Anodized crosstube
2  CS09
2  Anodized Aileron Push Rods with rod ends installed
2  W16P
2  CS08
1  Preglassed fwd fuel tank support
2  CS15P
1  New Aluminum Airmaster Spinner with bulkheads
1  Tri-Gear Main Gear leg
1 Set Tailplane Cores
1 set Classic Cowlings
1 set Bronze Windows
1 Completed Tailkit including trim tabs, rudder, tailplanes and torque tube
  Several Flap cores
2 Rudder Cores
2 XS Spinners with bulkheads
Miscl small hardware parts

Parts are taking up space so make me a ridiculous offer and take it away.  If
your
planning on attending Sun n Fun arrangments can be made for pick up or viewing
at our facility.

Please contact me off line or my cell 813 695-1120

Bob Berube
Flight Crafters
40417 Chancey Rd.
Zephyrhills, FL. 33542