Re: Europa-List: Rudder push rod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder push rod
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:32:51

Frans,

It's not impossible to do the Singleton Rudder Push Rod Mod in your completed
aircraft,
but it sure would be uncomfortable doing those parts of the installation
on the bulkhead way back in the tail cone.

You can go to my build gallery (URL below), album Year #3 Q1 2004, Page 2 to see
what all is involved in the Mod.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208