RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa Servos

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa Servos
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:07:28
Martin

Yes, as Mike says, you could put the horns on your existing CS10.  The
details for doing this are shown on the attached drawing.

My understanding is that all future CS10s will have the horns as standard.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 280 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail g-iani@ntlworld.com