RE: Europa-List: Autopilot Servo Location

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Autopilot Servo Location
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:55:26

Hi Martin

Ian Richard, the Mods rep on the Europa Club has done full drawings of both
roll and pitch servo installations and has been trying to get them issued as
standard factory mods.  I am sure if you rejoined the Europa Club he would
be delighted to send you some drawings :-)

Regards

Brian Davies
The Europa Club membership sec.