Europa-List: Electric Flap TGW21 Outboard Flap Bracket Detail Wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Electric Flap TGW21 Outboard Flap Bracket Detail Wanted
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:33:23

Gidday,
Well I've been off list, out in the wilderness lost for a few years but I'm back
building my Europa. I have sourced a quality Linear Actuator from a company
in the US and most of the hardware for the mod, except I need a plan of the
TGW21
Brackets. I have asked Europa if I can pay for a PDF detail of the component
but it is against their policy. All I need is a detail, an outline, or a scanned
copy of a plan view of one if someone might have one out there. Otherwise,
I'm now the  proud owner of a 914 engine to go in my Conventional Undercarriage
Europa, and am just waiting on a FWF kit to be finalised. Wish me luck that
I don't get thrown again. Getting on again is harder each time.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie