RE: Europa-List: CABLE CUTTING

Subject: RE: Europa-List: CABLE CUTTING
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:12:19
Hi! Ferg.
Don't you have vacuum cleaners ? Hope you took your mobile 'phone with you
or had someone standing by ready for you to get cramps across your chest
with arms above your head so long..
Good idea about the bed but on wakening in a morning I wouldn't get out fast
enough to get to the "karsi"!
Regards
Bob H

  _____