Re : Europa-List: ECU for NSI propeller

Subject: Re : Europa-List: ECU for NSI propeller
From: NEEL Jean Philippe <jeanphilippeneel@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:23:27
=0A-=0ABonjour Simon=0AThank you very much for your reply. I have an old
NSI documentation and a wiaring diagram of the ECU. But the best new is tha
t I found on ECU for sale in- the USA.=0AThis forum is great!!=0AMerci be
aucoup=0AJean-Philippe=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0ADe : S
imon Longstaff <simonlongstaff@blueyonder.co.uk>=0A=C0 : europa-list@matron
ics.com=0AEnvoy=E9 le : Ven 26 F=E9vrier 2010, 17 h 29 min 53 s=0AObjet-:
 Re: Europa-List: ECU for NSI propeller=0A=0A--> Europa-List message posted
 by: Simon Longstaff <simonlongstaff@blueyonder.co.uk>=0A=0AIt may be that
the blades are "sticking" when moving in the coarse direction. More current
 is taken and the ECM "recognises" this a pitch stop so giving the red ligh
t and sound warning. I've had this a few times and is resolved by dismantli
ng the hub, cleaning and regreasing.=0A=0AIf you need any CAP 140 bits, Max
well Propulsion took over NSI's stock: http://www.maxwellpropulsion.com/, l
ook under inventory reduction sale.=0A=0AIf you need a copy of the CAP 140
manual let me know and I'll send you a photocopy.=0A=0ACheers=0A=0ASimon Lo