AW: Europa-List: Wing tip LED strobes

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Wing tip LED strobes
From: uvtreith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:49:17
John,

I have used the LED system from CreativeAir.com.

They offer LED's only and also combos with landing light.

They are integrated in the wing tips. The covers for this I have got from
Fred Klein.

It is a very clean solution.

As tail light (when LED's, than all over) I have installed the very bright
LED from PerihelionDesign.com

See pictures.

Best Regards,

Bruno