Europa-List: Re: Jabiru

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Jabiru
From: Creighton Smith <crouton@well.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:38:21

John (Lawton)
Thanks for the info on your installation.  One of my major disappointments
of the '09 Rough River drive-in was your absence.  I was really looking
forward to inspecting a successful Jabiru installation.  Of course we missed
all the other Europii just as poignantly.
Re:  EFI  You might look at  Simple Digital Systems at
<sdsefi.com/aircraft> and Jason Parker at  <experimentalfuelinjection.com/>
I have no interest beyond intellectual curiosity in these (Jason sells a
plug&play Rotax SDS system) and in the fact that I bought a straight EFI 912
---From Jason.
SDS (I just looked it up) has weldable injector bosses for Jabiru now, so
there is some interest.
Next year at Rough River,
Creighton Smith A036