RE: Was Re: Europa-List: oil pressure switch for engine hour meter - Now

Subject: RE: Was Re: Europa-List: oil pressure switch for engine hour meter - Now
From: Mike <mp.gamble@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:28:26
Thanks Roger, I=92m just having trouble sourcing the bits right now but,
hopefully, I will get there in the end.

Mike

Mike

- it was a Bosch Fuel Pressure Switch - Part Number 0 344 101 055  which
cost around =A37-8 + shipping several years ago

Installation is easy:

You need to purchase a barbed  adaptor suitable for the fuel line I.D.
feeding the carburettors (I bought a plated brass one from my local
pneumatic equipment supplier)  which allows you to connect it into the
fuel
line, at or near the return tee, via an additional  tee piece.   You
then
need to fabricate a suitable bracket to attach it to the firewall. There
may
be more elegant ways to make the connection but this works well in my
installation.