Re: Europa-List: oil pressure switch for engine hour meter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: oil pressure switch for engine hour meter
From: ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:35:25

Hi Rowland
If you are fitting a constant speed propeller then using Mark Burton's constant
speed controller will give you total engine time,
Or alternately if you have a vacuum system fitted a simple vac switch will
work, also there is a two terminal VDO unit
http://www.coolairvw.co.uk/ca/mia/d/vdo+oil+pressure+gauge+sender+twin+terminal/pid/6554640?afid=88888
that would work for you,

Ivor