Europa-List: george haines are you there

Subject: Europa-List: george haines are you there
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:58:46

I've had a facebook account for some time (mainly to keep in touch
with younger family members) but apart from collecting a number of
friends am still not sure what I should be doing with it. I prefer
the picasa picture-sharing site and e-mail suits me fine for
communication.

Anyway, I received a facebook message from George Haines inviting me
to view his pictures. Unfortunately the reply-to address was corrupt
and I can't find George among the many "George Haines" on facebook.
George, if you're here on this forum, please get in touch!

Is anyone else in the Europa community using facebook or picasa?

regards

Rowland