RE: Europa-List: Airmaster prop controller problem

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Airmaster prop controller problem
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:21:25
Terry.

Check the carbon brushes are OK if you haven't already. I have replaced
mine
twice, they seem to last about 200/250 hours. I visited Airmaster late
last
year.  The latest units have the brushes on the shaft rather than the
back
plate of the spinner flange which should help the brushes last longer I
guess.  My prop has also occasionally got it's knickers in a twist and
refused to work properly. No idea what caused it but resetting the
breaker
has sorted it out so far.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS