RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List: Ursula

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List: Ursula
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 19:43:06

Hi Tim,

I don't think the odd political comment can hurt (putting on tin hat !!!).
Most of us live in democracies and everyone is entitled to his opinion.

My personal practical opinion is I agree with Bob.

A useful UK Europa Mod would be an EU jettison switch.

Merry Christmas to all.

Regards,

Mike

Oh and by the way I agree with Rowland on this topic ( my personal
practical opinion)