Europa-List: [Fwd: upper wing surface wrinkles]

Subject: Europa-List: [Fwd: upper wing surface wrinkles]
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:16:28

I am finally getting the wings on to the aircraft ) - must be the

slowest build ever.

I notice that when i look along the wing the right wing has a slight
waviness to the upper surface from the root to about rib no 3.  there is
no equivalent on the other wing.

Has any had similar experience?  Will it have any effect on the flying
characteristics?

My feeling is not,  given that the height difference is imperceptible
when looking at the wing from the front - it is only when looking along
the wing that you notice.

My kit is an XS fast build.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Will