Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List:

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List:
From: Tim Houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:32:24
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ursula_____H=E4nle=27s_Petite_Plastic_Pla?=
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?ne_Patch_Primer?

Hi Robert

I note with interest your comments about politics and personal opinion.
Are you commenting on the fact that someone other than yourself has a
personal opinion or are you commenting that you think political
opinions  should not be aired on this forum ! !

Actually I think that Rowland is making a practical point about
difficulties encountered doing supposedly simple tasks.

Oh and by the way I agree with Rowland on this topic ( my personal
practical opinion)

The Europa family is widely spread and needs fewer not more obstacles to
good communications.

Regards and Merry Christmas to you

Tim Houlihan