Re: Re : Europa-List: Rotax 912 UL for sale

Subject: Re: Re : Europa-List: Rotax 912 UL for sale
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:18:17
Jean-Philippe,

I am not French speaking, but thanks to Babelfish, I was able to
understand the sentiment of your "poem."

I agree wholeheartedly!

Enjoy your new engine,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Dec 6, 2009, at 11:32, NEEL Jean Philippe wrote:

> Bonjour Tony,
> My project is only to change the 80hp 912UL for a 100hp 912ULS and go
on flying with my wonderful #273