Europa-List: No "Black Friday" For List Fund Raiser...

Subject: Europa-List: No "Black Friday" For List Fund Raiser...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:22:04

Even though the number of List subscriptions and List posts are up significantly
this year compared to last year, support during this year's List Fund Raiser
has been woefully lagging from last year.  There are only a couple more days
left in November and the end of the Fund Raiser is quickly approaching.

I have always preferred a non-commercial List experience as many, many members
have also expressed that they do as well.  However, if the yearly fund raiser
cannot generate sufficient funds to keep the bills paid on the List service
expenses,
I will have to look into some sort of advertising.  Please don't let that
happen!

Your personal contribution of $20 or $30 goes a long ways to keeping the
operation
a float.  The lunch combo at Carl's Jr costs nearly $10 these days.  Isn't
the List worth at least as much as a couple of burgers?

Please make sure your name is on this year's List of Contributors published in
December.  The Contribution site is secure, quick, and easy:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Thank you in advance for your support!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List and Forum Administrator