Re: Europa-List: Re: PH-DIY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: PH-DIY
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:06:26

zwakie wrote:

> As I told you both when I visited you a few weeks ago, you have an absolute
> beautiful
airplaine. The pictures show just part of her beauty for sure!

Thanks!

> Please let me know when you're going to take her up the first time, I would
> love
to be around on that main event!

I will let you know. This saturday we will get the mandatory
transponder, ELT, pitot/static tests done and compass calibration. If
there is also someone around to do the mandatory "examination" of the
airplane I might be able to get the airworthyness certificate very soon.
Once the paperwork is done, we will start working on the first flight. :-)

Frans