Europa-List: Picturers

Subject: Europa-List: Picturers
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:58:31
                I am embarrassed to admit this but I have not yet mastered
acquiring pictures via the list (nor I guess sending same). As a respect for
list patience, could someone contract to send me the method directly?
Thanks, I guess that means warning others you've done it to discourage
repeaters.

Ferg

VE3LVO@rac.ca

PS: don't use Reply. I'm on a new computer and somehow the return address
has a "0" in it instead of a "O", so you get a refusal. (That's also why I
send in capitals to avoid a "31" instead of a "3L" Some fonts don't
differentiate.