Re: Europa-List: 914 Turbo Oil Leak Woes part deux

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 Turbo Oil Leak Woes part deux
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:22:03
Hi Bud
-
Thanks for the update on the turbo. When mine craps out, at least I"ll know
 where to send for overhaul...
-
On a different note.... Thanks for the "paper" on the cooling of the 914 in
 monowheels...There is a lot of experience in that paper.- Most of us her
e in Florida have- cooling problems and some have been solved, but most s
till linger despite our efforts to cure the "uncurable". In the air I run u
sually 190 degrees both on oil and coolant.. On the ground, coolant will re
ach redline by time I,m released for takeoff by the tower.
-
Jim Brown