Europa-List: XS Cooling Briefing

Subject: Europa-List: XS Cooling Briefing
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:06:57
Guys,
I intended to deliver a briefing at Rough River on cooling issues for
the Europa XS and lead a discussion but weather and house repairs
prevented my being there.  I have cleaned up my notes and decided to put
my solutions and ideas out there in a document.  Many of you have
already beaten this dead horse, but I figure it may be a reference,
along with other references included, to give those of you something to
do when building/modifying over the normally long cold winter, as
augmented by global warming/climate change in select areas of course.

The briefing has been attached as a pdf file as it has photos and
drawings.  I don't have time until XMAS to get this on my website so you
can see a larger picture.  Too much work and not enough time I'm afraid.

Apologies for the tome.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
US Europa Dealer/Builder/Fixer-upper