RE: Europa-List: Reminder

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Reminder
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:26:35

Hi Gary,

Your subscribed email address is "Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu".  I think if
you use that syntax, you'll be good to go.  Thank you in advance for your
contribution!

Matt Dralle

- gleinberger@millersville.edu. What do I do as I would like to support you -

>gl

Lists are 100% member supported and all of the operational costs are provided
for my your Contributions during this time of the year.

>Your personal Contribution makes a difference and keeps all of the Matronics
>Email
Lists and Forums completely ad-free.